Friday, November 25, 2011
4 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 sichuan preserved vegetable (soaked in water for 1 hour to reduce saltiness, shredded thinly)
1/2 carrot (shredded thinly)
4 dried chinese mushroom (soaked in water, sliced thinly)
4 dried black fungus (soaked in water, sliced thinly)
4-5 tbsp water
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1. Saute chopped garlic until fragrant.
2. Add in mushroom. Continue stirring until aromatic.
3. Add in sichuan vegetable, carrot and black fungus. Stir fry until well-mixed.
4. Drizzle with light soya sauce.
5. Pour in water and continue stirring until most of the water has evaporated.
6. Serve with either rice or porridge.