Friday, November 4, 2011
roasted pork (cut into bite-sized)
5 chinese dried mushroom (cut into cubes)
1 chinese sausage (sliced thinly)
cabbage (cut into bited-sized)
1/2 carrot (cut into cubes)
4 slices ginger (crushed)
5 cloves garlic (crushed)
4 dried chilli
rice (4 servings)
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp dark soya sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
dash of white pepper
dash of salt
1. Saute ginger and garlic until fragrant.
2. Stir in dried mushroom.
3. Add in roasted pork, chinese sausage and dried chilli. Continue stirring until aromatic.
4. Add in carrot and cabbage. Mix well all ingredients.
5. Pour in 50ml water. Let it simmer for 1 minute.
6. Season with oyster sauce, light soya sauce, salt and white pepper. Then transfer the dish to a plate.
7. Use the left over gravy to stir fry the rice and then mix well with 1 tbsp dark soya sauce.
8. Pour the rice into a rice cooker, add enough water to cover rice by 1/2 inch.
9. After 10-15 minutes, the rice should look fairly dry, add in the dish on top of the rice and allow it to cook for another 10-15 minutes.
10. Sprinkle with some chopped spring onion before serving.