Tuesday, November 8, 2011
prawns (deveined and cut into half)
2 bean curd (cut into cubes)
1 1/2 tbsp olive vegetable
4 clove garlic (chopped)
1 tbsp light soya sauce
dash of white pepper
1. Fry the bean curd cubes until golden brown. Set aside.
2. Saute chopped garlic until aromatic.
3. Add in prawns. Continue stirring until prawns are nearly cooked.
4. Add in fried bean curd and olive vegetable.
5. Season with light soya sauce and white pepper.
6. Pour in water and let it simmer for 1 minutes.
7. Toss in chopped spring onion and make a few stirs.