Friday, July 2, 2010
1/2 bowl ground pork
1/2 green bell pepper (cut into bite-sized pieces)
1 piece pineapple (cut into bite-sized pieces)
1 tomato (cut into bite-sized pieces)
1 japanese cucumber (cut into bite-sized pieces)
1/2 red chilli
1/2 tsp white pepper
1 tbsp cornflour
3 tbsp Heinz tomato sauce
2 tbsp Heins chilli sauce
2 tbsp plum sauce
1 tbsp thai chilli sauce
pinch of sugar to taste
1/2 tsp cornflour
1. Marinate the ground pork for 15 minutes.
2. Shape the meat by rolling the ground pork into small meatballs.
3. Fry the meatballs until golden brown. Dish out and set aside.
4. Saute onion until aromatic then followed by red chilli.
5. Add in tomato, pineapple, green bell pepper and japanese cucumber. Continue stirring until aromatic.
6. Add in seasoning.
7. Once the sauce is thicker, add in fried meatballs.
8. Make a few quick stirs then dish out.