Friday, July 16, 2010
1/2 cup pork belly (sliced thinly)
1/2 green capsicum (cut into bite-sized)
salted fish (sliced thinly)
5 dried chilli
1 onion (cut into wedges)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp dark soya sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
salt to taste
1/2 tsp cornflour
1. Stir fry the salted fish until crispy. Set aside.
2. Saute onion and garlic until aromatic.
3. Add in dried chilli.
4. Put in pork belly and continue stirring until pork belly is cooked.
5. Stir in salted fish and capsicum.
6. Add in seasoning and cook till gravy turns thick.