Wednesday, December 9, 2009
2 blocks firm tofu/taufu
4 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
1 stalk coriander leaves (finely chopped)
3 tbsp thai sweet chilli
1 tbsp Heinz chilli sauce
1. Saute garlic until lightly brown. Drain and set aside.
2. Drain tofu, then cut into bite sized pieces as desired.
3. Coat well with cornflour.
4. Fry the tofu until golden brown. Remove and drain on paper towels.
5. Stirring the sauce with chopped coriander leaves.
6. Drizzle the sauce on top of warm fried tofu and sprinkle with fried garlic.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
20 prawns (half-shelled and deveined)
12 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
1/4 pack of shredded mozzarella cheese
dash of black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp white pepper
* Quantity of chopped garlic and mozzarella cheese is adjusted according to your own preference.
1. Marinate the prawns for 15-20 minutes.
2. Grease a baking tray with butter.
3. Put the prawns on tray, stuff/sprinkle chopped garlic into/on prawns.
4. Cook in a preheated oven at 230 degrees for approximately 10-12 minutes.
5. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese during the last 5 minutes of baking until the cheese has melted.
6. Remove from oven.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and sprinkle black pepper and serve.