Tuesday, December 8, 2009
20 prawns (half-shelled and deveined)
12 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
1/4 pack of shredded mozzarella cheese
dash of black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp white pepper
* Quantity of chopped garlic and mozzarella cheese is adjusted according to your own preference.
1. Marinate the prawns for 15-20 minutes.
2. Grease a baking tray with butter.
3. Put the prawns on tray, stuff/sprinkle chopped garlic into/on prawns.
4. Cook in a preheated oven at 230 degrees for approximately 10-12 minutes.
5. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese during the last 5 minutes of baking until the cheese has melted.
6. Remove from oven.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and sprinkle black pepper and serve.