Wednesday, December 9, 2009
2 blocks firm tofu/taufu
4 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
1 stalk coriander leaves (finely chopped)
3 tbsp thai sweet chilli
1 tbsp Heinz chilli sauce
1. Saute garlic until lightly brown. Drain and set aside.
2. Drain tofu, then cut into bite sized pieces as desired.
3. Coat well with cornflour.
4. Fry the tofu until golden brown. Remove and drain on paper towels.
5. Stirring the sauce with chopped coriander leaves.
6. Drizzle the sauce on top of warm fried tofu and sprinkle with fried garlic.