1/2 cup sliced pork
1 firm taufu (cut into 1cm thick long strips)
1 bunch basil
1/2 red chilli padi
1/2 tbsp cornflour
1 1/2 tbsp black pepper sauce
salt and black pepper to taste
1. Marinate sliced pork with cornflour.
2. Pan fry taufu strips until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Saute onion until aromatic.
4. Add in black pepper sauce and red chilli padi.
5. Add sliced pork. Continue stirring until pork is almost cooked.
6. Add in fried taufu.
7. Pour in water and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
8. Season with salt and black pepper powder.
9. Toss in basil leaves then make a few quick stirs before serving.