Saturday, August 20, 2011
bee hoon (4 servings)(soak in water until tender, drain and set aside)
1 onion (sliced)
chicken breast (sliced)
2 eggs (lightly beaten with salt and white pepper)
4 kaffir lime leaves (sliced thinly)
2 1/2 tbsp tomyam paste
2 tbsp light soya sauce
dash of salt
chopped spring onion
1. Fried the egg and let it cool down then slice thinly and set aside.
2. Saute onion until fragrant.
3. Stir in tomyam paste and kaffir lime leaves. Continue stirring with low fire until aromatic.
4. Add in chicken breast meat, stir fry until cooked.
5. Add in carrot and bean sprout.
6. Add bee hoon, pour the sauce all over the bee hoon. Stir to combine well. Cook until the bee hoon turns tender.
7. Garnish with shredded fried egg and spring onion.