Friday, April 1, 2011
2 blocks firm tofu/taufu
1/2 cup anchovies
3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
1 tbsp chopped spring onion
3 tbsp thai sweet chilli
1. Saute garlic until lightly brown. Drain and set aside.
2. Drain tofu, then cut into bite sized pieces as desired.
3. Fry the tofu until golden brown. Remove and drain on paper towels.
4. Fry anchovies until golden brown. Remove and drain on paper towels.
5. Heat up thai sweet chilli.
6. Combine fried tofu, fried anchovies and fried garlic together, then drizzle thai sweet chilli and sprinkle chopped spring onion on top.