Thursday, April 21, 2011
10 pieces oyster mushrooms (tear into bite-sized pieces)
dash of salt and white pepper
deep fried flour (plain flour + rice flour + corn flour)
5 tbsp thai sweet chilli
chopped coriander leaves
1. Wash and drain the oyster mushrooms.
2. Mixing 5 tbsp plain flour, 2 tbsp rice flour, 2 tbsp cornflour and a dash of salt and white pepper in a bowl. Then, slowly stir in water until lumpy mixture is done.
3. Dip the oyster mushrooms into the flour mixture.
4. Deep fried the oyster mushrooms until golden brown.
5. Heat up thai sweet chilli and add in chopped coriander leaves.
6. Drizzle the sauce on top of the fried oyster mushrooms.