Monday, August 16, 2010
2 roasted duck drumstick (shredded)
1 cup rice
ginger (finely sliced)
1 stalk spring onion (chopped)
2 tbsp dark soya sauce
4 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 chicken stock cube
salt and white pepper to taste
1. Fry the shallots until golden brown then set aside.
2. Shred the meat from roasted duck drumstick, then put the drumstick bone in the boiling water.
3. Add in rice and ginger.
4. Once the porridge is cooked, add in seasoning and shredded duck meat.
5. Let it simmer for another 20 minutes on low fire. When done, the soup should be thick.
6. Stir in chopped spring onion.
7. Garnish with fried shallots and coriander leaves.