Thursday, October 22, 2009
pork (sliced thinly)
2 medium size onion (diced)
4 dried chilli (cut into half)
1/2 green lantern chilli (cut into bite size)
1 spring onion (cut into 2" length)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp thick soya sauce
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp Shaoxing wine
dash of salt and white pepper
3 tbsp water
1. Saute onion until fragrant and follow by dried chilli. Continue stirring until aromatic.
2. Put in pork slices.Stir-fry the pork until the pork is almost cooked.
3. Add in green lantern and make a few quick stirs.
4. Add in oyster sauce, thick soya sauce, light soya sauce, dash of salt and white pepper and water mixed with cornflour.
5. Add in spring onion and follow by Shaoxing wine.
6. Dish out and serve hot.