Monday, February 21, 2011
3 tbsp marinated minced pork
2 eggs (beaten)
pinch of salt
pinch of white pepper
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1. Beat the eggs with salt, white pepper and marinated minced meat.
2. Pour in egg mixture and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly brown.
3. Drizzle light soya sauce.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
1 pack of baby corn
red chilli flakes
1. Bring water to boil. Add in 1/2 tsp salt.
2. Add the baby corn and allow to boil for 12-15 seconds. Drain and set aside until cold.
3. Place the baby corn on a plate. Squeeze mayonnaise over the baby corn.
4. Sprinkle sesame seed and red chilli flakes on top of baby corn.