Monday, March 30, 2009
1 packet of Japanese Udon noodles
chicken breast meat
green lantern chilli (finely slice)
cabbage (finely slice)
carrot (finely slice)
2 cloves garlic (finely slice)
red chilli (finely slice)
3-4 tbsp Lee Kum Kee black pepper sauce
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1/2 tsp thick soya sauce
1/2 tsp oyster sauce
dash of black pepper
dash of salt
dash of sesame oil
3-4 tbsp water
1. Place Japanese Udon noodles into boiling water for a minute and then drain away the water.
2. Heat oil, saute the garlic until fragrant.
3. Add in cuttle fish and chicken breast meat and stir well.
4. Pour in cabbage, carrot and red chilli slices and mix well.
5. Pour in green lantern chilli slices, Japanese Udon noodles and sauce above and fry for a while.