Saturday, February 25, 2012
1 japanese taufu (cut into pieces)
8 french bean (cut into slices)
carrot (sliced thinly)
red chilli (sliced thinly)
3 cloves garlic (chopped)
5 dried chinese mushroom stem (soaked and chopped)
3 tbsp water
1 tbsp light soya sauce
dash of salt
1. Fried japanese taufu until golden brown and then set aside.
2. Saute garlic and mushroom stem until aromatic.
3. Stir in red chilli and carrot.
4. Add in french bean and make a few stirs.
5. Toss in fried japanese taufu.
6. Season with light soya sauce and salt. Stir gently as not to break the taufu.
7. Put in water and cook until the water almost evaporated.